I went out to Shiloh this afternoon looking for the Short-eared Owl
 again. I stayed until 5:15 PM, and did not see it. I wanted to stay
longer, but I couldn't. However there were other birders there in the
parking lot when I left. Maybe they saw it. I guess I'll try again
tomorrow.
  I have a question for the pros out there. Could someone
tell me which bird is more rare in Florida - the Great Cormorant or a
Short-eared Owl?
I'd appreciate any input on it. Thank-you

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen
Brevard