This morning I arrived around 7 am at Shiloh. Another birder was there, and had seen the Short-eared Owl not too long before I drove up. I was lucky enough to get another picture of it. Sun just coming up, and light was terrible. So I got another ID shot only of it. If anyone wants to see it tonight I believe it has roosted in the marsh on the east side of the road. Probably about 100 yards east of the gravel parking in the marsh. It landed there, and never got up when I left at 10:30 am (as far as I know) I'm pretty sure it's still there sleeping, but not positive. I know that the bird is hunting in the Shiloh area.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/24335342431

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen