Chief Archivist Marilyn Little said it was “disappointing to see that,
although the Act (Public Records Act 2005) came into force 10 years ago,
barely half of the public offices audited in 2014/15 have record-keeping
maturity at or above the level of a managed approach to records management.

“My strongest concerns are about the absence or ineffectiveness of
reporting on record-keeping to leadership within public offices and the
ongoing low levels of appropriate records disposal.”
http://bit.ly/1NK4D6x
http://bit.ly/1NK4D6x+

--
Peterk