From: Strait Hollis - KT4YA <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:16 AM
Subject: NFL SEC Monday Memo (oops Tuesday)
To: Strait Hollis - KT4YA <[log in to unmask]>

NFL ECs, DECs and others:

Life stays steadily busy and then a special activity comes up and make things even more interesting.  This coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday (February 12,13 & 14) is Orlando HamCation 2016.  HamCation is always a big event but this year is going to be even bigger.  It is the 70th Anniversary for HamCation and also the ARRL Nation Convention site.  In conjunction with the ARRL convention will be the ARRL EXPO.  This weekend will be a BIG DEAL.  Friday, this year,  gates will open at 9:00AM which is different than the usual noon opening.  I am planning to be at the show all of Friday and Saturday (and possibly Sunday).  I am going to hang around the ARRL Southeastern Division booth most of the time so I can have a chance to meet many of you I don’t know except by radio and email.

There will be a NFL Section meeting during the afternoon on Saturday around 1:00 (CHECK the forum/meeting schedule at the event for exact time and location).

I hope to see you there.

   73’

Strait

Strait Hollis - KT4YA