Good Morning All,

I hope this email finds you all well.

Quick Question: What's on your walls in your Learning Centers to help motivate and inspire students?

What's on your walls in general?

Do you work with any particular vendor that offers innovative materials?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I always think about such matters when I enter the office early in the morning.

Sincerely,

Jermaine T. Privott, MBA/MPA

Director

Academic Support Center/ Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program

Sage College of Albany

140 New Scotland Avenue

Albany, NY 12208

(518) 292-1764

(518) 292-1803 (Fax)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."  John Quincy Adams

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.