That's "Penn State" not PennŠ.

But, whatıs problematic is this ill-informed characterization, "Tutoring
college students has long been a largely low-key and low-tech
affair, involving small campus centers with free services or
entrepreneurial students who post signs on bulletin boards and charge small
fees for help.²

Perhaps we can educate this writer.

Nic

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge  ||  Associate Director
Undergraduate Learning Program
McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning ||  Princeton University
328 Frist Center
(609)258-6921  || http://www.princeton.edu/mcgraw/us/

On 2/9/16, 9:14 AM, "Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on
behalf of Nick Carbone" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of