From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jimenez, Juan
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Security cameras in testing centers

Dear all,

We have cameras and use them.  We have posted, visible signs stating "Security Videos Surveillance in Use on These Premises."  We use the cameras when all 20 computer stations are in use and/or when only 1 proctor is  working. At this time, we are asking for an upgrade and are hoping the requested is accepted.

Thanks!

Juan

Juan F. Jiménez
NCLCA Certified Learning Center Professional – Level 2 Associate Dean – Learner Support and Transition Western Technical College
400 Seventh Street North
La Crosse WI  54601
Office: (608) 785-9544
Fax: (608) 789-6206
http://www.westerntc.edu/LearnerSupport/

"It is said that if you want to know what you were doing in the past, look at your body now; if you want to know what will happen to you in the future, look at what your mind is doing now."
~His Holiness, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama