From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leonard Geddes
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Faculty workshop on teaching students how to learn

FYI — A few people have told me that the video on Teaching Students How to Learn abruptly stopped the 15 minute mark. However, downloading the video provided them access to the full 25 minute video.

Leonard Geddes Business Owner, The LearnWell Projects
Tel: 1-866-337-3030
[log in to unmask] |www.thelearnwellprojects.com