From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Saenz, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Policy for Children in Centers

Hi all,

I am currently researching policies that learning centers/success centers implement that prevent students from bringing their children with them during their tutoring appointments. We offer both open lab and one-on-one appointments.

Any feedback the group can offer is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Michael Saenz
Assistant Director - Student Success Center Office of Undergraduate Education | The University of Texas at Dallas
972-883-6844| Fax:  972-883-6379 |
972-883-6844| [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]
972-883-6844| du>
800 West Campbell Road, MC 24 | Richardson, TX  75080-3021