Good afternoon!

We are in the process of bringing on a new LMS (Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, etc.), and I'm
wondering if anyone in the listserve universe would be willing to share their experience.

What LMS does your campus use?
What do you like/dislike about the system?
For what purposes does this system work best?
Did any and what problems seemed to emerge as time went on?

I appreciate any and all opinions on this matter. Please send your thoughts to me
directly: [log in to unmask]

Teresa Milligan, MLE
Senior Instructor, Elftmann Student Success Center
Dunwoody College of Technology
818 Dunwoody Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Direct:  612.381.3364
dunwoody.edu/studentsuccess

The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
- Sydney J. Harris