From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie A. Hall
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: student evaluations of professional tutors

I would like to implement an evaluation process for our tutors by students who use our services. I welcome any advice or samples of evaluations that you could provide me.
Thank you in advance.
Julie

Julie A. Ha ll
Director, Academic Support Center
Disability Resource Officer
Aurora University
Office (630) 844-5454
Fax (630) 844-3688
Discover What Matters. And Build Your Life Around It.