Hello,

Have any of you worked with the John J. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education? If so, what was your experience and would you recommend working with this institute on university-wide retention efforts? I have seen their logo on a few publications lately and have reviewed their website, but would like some concrete examples of the results of working with them.

I am happy to take responses off-list. My email is listed below. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Stacey Blackwell
Senior Director
Learning Centers (rlc.rutgers.edu<http://rlc.rutgers.edu/>)