Great to read that Paul Craven and my olde "Networked City" paper title
(1973) resonating in Michael Batty's conference announcement. It continues
to be a fine title, if I do say so myself (and I do!)

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Visiting Prof         Schl of Information        University of Arizona
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $18  Kindle $11