Hi Socnetters,

[Please circulate. Sorry if you have received this multiple times.]

We (Naoki Masuda and Juyong Park) are organising a half-day satellite
workshop "Competition Networks and Centrality" at NetSci 2016.

http://entropy.kaist.ac.kr/wordpress/?page_id=245

It will be on the afternoon of 30 May (Mon).
We are accepting contributed talks (15-20mins, ~4 slots). If interested,
please submit an abstract of 200-300 words via Easychair by following
the instructions on the website above.

The deadline for abstract submission is 31 March, and we will notify the
result soon after.

Looking forward to meeting many of you in Seoul.

Best regards
Naoki & Juyong

--
Naoki Masuda