FYI:  Seminar by Dr. Andrew Altieri entitled, "Life after death: The global dead zone epidemic and the resilience of coastal ecosystems” next Thursday, February 25th at 12pm in PERC 202.

From: Kaplan, David A
Subject: Fwd: [ESSIE-FACULTY-L] ESSIE Seminar: Dr. Andrew Altieri

--

David Kaplan, Ph.D., Assistant Professor

Dept. of Environmental Engineering Sciences

Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment

University of Florida

6 Phelps Lab, PO Box 116350

Gainesville, FL 32611-6350

Phone: (352) 392-8439

Fax: (352) 392-3624

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Angelini,Christine" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

Please join us for a seminar by Dr. Andrew Altieri entitled, "Life after death: The global dead zone epidemic and the resilience of coastal ecosystems” next Thursday, February 25th at 12pm in PERC 202. More information about the seminar and Dr. Altieri’s research can be found in the flier and CV that are attached.

If you would like to meet Dr. Altieri after his seminar, we will be hosting a happy hour for him from 6-8pm on Friday, Feb 26th at First Magnitude Brewery. Graduate students, post docs, and family members are all welcome.

Hope to see you at the seminar and happy hour! Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions.

Christine