Dr. Jennifer Irish Seminar: Hurricane Flooding Hazard Assessment

From: Kaplan, David A
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 12:32 PM

David Kaplan, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Dept. of Environmental Engineering Sciences
Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment
University of Florida
6 Phelps Lab, PO Box 116350
Gainesville, FL 32611-6350

Phone: (352) 392-8439
Fax: (352) 392-3624
www.watershedecology.org<http://www.watershedecology.org>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Angelini,Christine" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi all,

Please join us for a seminar by Dr. Jennifer Irish entitled, “Hurricane Flooding Hazard Assessment” next Monday, February 29th at 1:30pm in PERC 202. More information about the seminar and Dr. Irish’s seminar and research interests can be found in the flier and CV that are attached. We strongly encourage that you send this announcement along to relevant graduate students and post-docs.

If you would like to meet Dr. Irish, please contact me as soon as possible ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). Thank you!

Christine