>> After 30 days all email in the inbox, sent items or drafts folders (and any sub folders under those) are sent to the archive leaving a "stub" in the inbox.<<

Just a quick question, if the users email needs to be searched for a legal matter, what is searched, the archive or the mailbox?

Bill

Bill Roach, CRM
Manager, Record Retention

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other individual or entity.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.