The government also plans to put on the witness stand a former PG&E
employee, Leslie McNiece, who encountered opposition and pushback from top
executives with the company in connection with her PG&E-ordered task to
improve the company's record keeping for its pipelines.

McNiece is expected to testify that she found records for gas pipe Line 132
-- the line that exploded in San Bruno -- discarded in a Walnut Creek
Dumpster outside of PG&E's gas operations facility. She also received
specific instructions to destroy pipeline records.

http://bayareane.ws/1VcYBkz
http://bayareane.ws/1VcYBkz+

--
Peterk