WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell and
aides to his successor, Condoleezza Rice, both received classified information
a handful of times via personal email accounts, the top Democrat on a
congressional oversight panel said on Thursday.

The findings come after nearly a year of controversy over Democratic
presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's decision to set up a private email
server for her work as secretary of state. Democratic lawmakers and staff
on Clinton's presidential campaign seized on the report as vindicating some
of their defenses of the controversial arrangement.

http://huff.to/1PvJ8e3

http://huff.to/1PvJ8e3+

--
Peterk