LOS ANGELES–Records relating to former Los Angeles City Councilmember Tom
LaBonge’s 2007 campaign for reelection and the non profit  organization
Sister Cities were among 35 boxes of documents salvaged from Piper
Technical Center, where they had been sent by the former councilmember to
be destroyed upon his leaving office.

Campaign documents recovered included a list of previous donors titled
“LaBonge No Money So Far” and a list of campaign contributions
received from 2001-2013.

http://bit.ly/20vWBFt
http://bit.ly/20vWBFt+

--