Despite broad familiarity with the litigation-related duty to preserve
relevant evidence, including electronically stored information (ESI), many
corporate litigants have been subjected to severe sanctions due to an
increasing judicial intolerance for the failure to preserve ESI.

In today’s legal climate, even an inadvertent delay in preserving ESI,
which extends to both electronic and hard copy materials, remains too
important to ignore.

http://bit.ly/1PUcnIR

http://bit.ly/1PUcnIR+

--