ALERT

Date:     March 21, 2016

To:          All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    Rick Bryant

Interim Director of Operations

UF Office of Admissions

RE:          E-Referral Down Time 3/22/16 and 3/23/16

The Graduate E-Referral system will be periodically closed tomorrow and Wednesday morning as we prepare our system for the final release of freshman decisions this upcoming Friday.

If you attempt to access the system during the very brief periods that we have it closed you will receive a message requesting that you “Please try again later.”  We understand that this is a busy period for graduate admissions and will strive to keep all disruptions as minimal as possible.

We appreciate your patience and support as we approach a very important day for our freshman applicants.