I think Kate may be referencing Ellucian's program, "Pilot". We are a
Colleague school and we looked at a demo of Pilot among other tools. We
ultimately chose Starfish.
Jennifer

Jennifer W. Cannady ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Dean of the College/Director, Academic Advising
Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Avenue
Buttrick Hall Room 104B
Decatur, GA 30030
404 471-6284 404 471-6083 (Fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *This communication may contain confidential and
privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any viewing, copying or distribution of this message by unintended
recipients is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and
please delete the message from your computer*.