Hello, all.

We are evaluating the use of tablets in the tutoring center, for
math-based classes especially. The idea is that tutors and students could
use them to write and draw on a document that can then be sent to the
student.
Is anybody using tablets? If yes, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Ira Fabri
Hear my name_
Pronouns : She, Her, Hers
____________________________
Learning Resources Coordinator
Academic Support and Access Center
American University
Mary Graydon Center 243
Washington, DC 20016-8027
202-885-3365
www.american.edu/asac

Please note, I usually read emails during regular business hours.
Generally, I will respond within 24 hours, or sooner.  If you have a
matter that needs immediate attention, please indicate that in your email
or contact the front desk .