Emily,

We have a Common Academic Program (CAP) at our University. Service
providers, like our office, are encouraged to adopt two student learning
outcomes. For our office, which includes Tutoring, we chose Diversity and
Community. To assess our trainings and efforts, we have all of our student
employees write a pre- and post-reflection on how their roles impact
diversity and community on our campus. We use the rubrics
<https://www.udayton.edu/provost/_resources/cap/docs/Sample%20UD%20SLO%20Rubrics.pdf>
provided by our CAP program to measure any increased awareness or action
throughout the semester. We currently use Sakai as an online module to keep
the records and scores each semester for reporting. Please let me know if
you would like more information.

*Thank you,*
Michael

Michael B. Key
Learning Initiatives Coordinator
Office of Learning Resources (OLR)
Ryan C. Harris Learning Teaching Center (LTC)
Room: 023A

University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-1302

Phone: 937-229-2066
Fax: 937-229-3270
TTY:  937-229-2059 (available for individuals who are deaf and hard-of
hearing)
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Website: go.udayton.edu/learning

*Learn more about:*
Office of Learning Resources at go.udayton.edu/learning
Tutoring at go.udayton.edu/tutoring
Supplemental Instruction at go.udayton.edu/si
Global Learning Support at go.udayton.edu/olr/global
The Write Place at go.udayton.edu/writeplace
Disability Services at go.udayton.edu/disability

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or
any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please "reply" to the sender.