We encourage many of our students to schedule regular appointments, since
the sporadic (a day or so before an exam, for example) does not work.
Students who struggle in math or science really need the consistency of
regular appointments to reinforce the material and strategies.

Catherine

Catherine Burns
Tutoring Coordinator/CAP supervisor
Southern Vermont College