Hi Sue,

I'm at Carthage College, a private Lutheran college offering primarily BA
degrees, with an enrollment of 2500 undergrads. Our placement tests are
given in the library, but are managed through Student Life and Advising.

Hope this helps,
Emily

Emily Janssen
Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
(262) 551-6047
HL 225