I have the same situation here at my school and would also welcome input
from this community on a short summer bridge program.
Thank you,
Barbara

*Barbara Howard, MA*
Associate Professor
Center for Academic Success and Advising
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686
208.467.8669