Hi all,

We are having trouble with students (particularly freshmen and sophomores)
not completing readings and other work  because they are prioritizing their
job and other coursework. I was wondering how your institution deals with
teaching students good time management practices.

I look forward to your responses!
--

Garri Rivkin

Executive Director | The City Tutors | Visit our Website
<http://www.thecitytutors.com/>  <http://www.thecitytutors.com/>| Like our
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TheCityTutors/?fref=ts> page |

Program Director of Academic Support Services | Office of Student Success

Colin Powell School for Civic and Global Leadership | The City College of
New York

Direct: 212.650.5848 | Location: Shepard Hall 550 | Main: 212.650.8551

Visit our *Website* | Like our *Facebook* page | Sign up for our *e-blast*