Hi Michael,

You might consider looking at Tutor Matching Service and their online
tutoring platform, GoBoard
<https://tutormatchingservice.com/#/online-tutoring>. I am not sure whether
GoBoard logs transcripts or integrates with TutorTrac, but my experience
with Tutor Matching Service is that their customer service is excellent and
they are willing to customize their products significantly for each
institution's needs.

Hope this helps,
Emily

Emily Janssen
Director of Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
(262) 551-6047
HL 225