We use alert system for our students on academic probation.  We have a
mentoring program for those students, and when they make, modify or cancel
a tutoring appointment their mentor is notified.  So far we have been
pleased with WC Online as a scheduling platform, for data collection, for
ease of use, and for the early alert flag.

Eileen Howell
SUNY Sullivan
845-434-5750 x 4328

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Suzanne Robertshaw <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Our students log in to WCOnline with their college's credentials. Tutors
> and writing consultants write online session reports after all their
> sessions, both those with appointments and those off-schedule. These
> reports automatically sent by email to the student, tutor, program and then
> to the professor.  Our program requires students to make appts. by midnight
> for the next day.
>
> The data in these reports is separated (but side by side) by appt. vs. off
> schedule, which means I have to add the two bits together.  We gather more
> data than we have know what to do with (but are learning fast.) Our
> reference librarians have now started to use WCOnline for appointments,
> and  since they do not have that midnight restriction, all their data is
> reported together.
>
> I can put you in touch with our Operations Coordinator for more specifics,
> Jeffrey.
>
> Susie
>
> Suzanne Robertshaw, Coordinator, Tutoring and Writing Consulting
> Rollins College, 1000 Holt Ave. 2744, Winter Park, FL  32789   USA
> (w) 407 646-2652 (front desk) 407 646-2308  http://www.rollins.edu/library
> Share your knowledge.  It's a way to achieve immortality." ~the Dalai Lama
> "Good writing is clear thinking made visible." ~Bill Wheeler

*Eileen Howell*
*Learning Services Assistant*
*SUNY Sullivan*
*Dept. of Learning and Student Development*
*(NVRA registration site)*
*845-434-5750 x 4328*