660-263-4100 ext. 11310

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Inez Anders
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring Apparel

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on apparel that tutors could wear
to help them stand out in a busy drop-in room.

We require all tutors to wear nametags, but when the room is busy a nametag
can be hard to spot. We've been playing around with the idea of a brightly
colored safety vest or sash.

If anyone has any ideas they would be willing to share that would be greatly
appreciated.

Best,

C. Inez Anders
Tutor Coordinator