From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keira M. Hambrick
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retention/tutor scheduling platforms recommendations?

Dear colleagues:

We are in the position of needing to investigate software platforms that combine student retention, tutoring scheduling, advising scheduling, etc. into one program as a cost-saving measure.
Our institution currently uses MAP-Works/SkyFactor as our student retention software platform. Our tutoring programs use WCOnline. MAP-Works has largely been a disaster, but WCOnline is working very well.

Our instructional technologist found that SmartEvals is developing a student retention platform called DropGuard. Have any of you have experience with this platform? Are there other platforms you use successfully to combine student retention and various appointment scheduling features?

Thanks, all, for your feedback.

Keira M. Hambrick, M.A.
Academic Support Coordinator, Safe Zone Ally

Academic Resource Center
Marietta College
215 Fifth St.
Marietta, OH 45750