Thanks Barbara!  I’ve enjoyed partnering with you personally and your colleagues.  Shawn and I have contemplated an expanded event.  Until next time…

Saundra, thanks for your continued encouragement and support. I had planned on attending your event at Virginia Tech, but wound up having a schedule conflict.  But I heard you did an amazing job! Not surprised:).

Since motivation seems to be one of those perpetual issues, I’ll share some other research and remedies when I get another free moment.

Leonard Geddes Business Owner, The LearnWell Projects
Tel: 1-866-337-3030 <tel:>
[log in to unmask] |www.thelearnwellprojects.com <http://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/>

 <https://twitter.com/@learnwelledu> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leonard-geddes/62/aa4/424/> <https://www.facebook.com/thelearnwellprojects?ref=hl&bookmark_t=page>