Dear Southeastern Colleagues,

We’ve had a few ‘growing pains’ in these first weeks of our SECLCA Call to
Conference –our First Call coincided with the launch of the new NCLCA
website http://nclca.org/  (Make sure you check it out!)  which resulted in
a few broken links and error messages along the way. I’m happy to report
that all  we are now fully functional and standing by, waiting to hear from you!

•	Conference Registration http://nclca.org/SECLCAconf   Click the ‘Register
Now’ button or access the form in pdf format
•	Consider Leading a Concurrent Session
http://nclca.org/resources/Documents/Affiliates%20docs/SECLCA_Request_for_Proposal.pdf

•	Participate as a Conference Sponsor (a great option for businesses and
services that support the work of learning center professionals)
http://nclca.org/resources/Documents/Affiliates%20docs/SECLCA_2016_sponsorship_form1.pdf

Be sure to take advantage of the Early Bird Special through March 31!

Planning to make a weekend of it? Great idea! Here are a few incentives:

•	Thursday Bonus! http://nclca.org/SECLCAconf  A tour of three learning
centers with a light reception at the College of Charleston’s Center for
Student Learning http://csl.cofc.edu/  and dinner in historic downtown
Charleston.
•	2 Hotel Options! http://nclca.org/SECLCAconf  As a ‘Vacation Destination’,
Charleston can be pricey, so here are two different price/location options.
Consider sharing a room with friends from nearby colleges and making a fun
weekend of it!

Finally, if you’re not an SECLCA member, but are interested in learning
about the benefits of membership, click on our webpage
http://nclca.org/southeastern  and scroll down to our Purpose, Bylaws,
Newsletter, and Application. We’d love for you to join us, and make our
southeastern region stronger and better connected!

I hope all of our southeastern colleagues are starting to enjoy longer and
warmer days, and are seeing a few buds on the azaleas. Our College of
Charleston campus will be in full bloom and ready to welcome you in June!

Best wishes for a great spring,

Lindy

SECLCA Conference Chair and Vice President
NCLCA Board, Recording Secretary

Associate Director, Center for Student Learning
College of Charleston
843-953-8180