From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Atkins, Paula
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: online tutoring

We are evaluating online tutoring platforms and just discovered ThinkingStorm. Does anyone have experience with this platform? Any feedback would be appreciated, especially how it might compare to similar systems.

Paula Atkins

Academic Support
Student Development
Louisiana State University Shreveport
Office: (318) 797-5365   Fax: (318) 797-5064
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   www.lsus.edu<http://www.lsus.edu/>/

[LSUS_Secondary_RGB Purple-Gold_email]

NOTICE: This email message and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. Although every possible precaution is taken by North Central Texas College, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that every email (and any attachment) is free of any virus or malicious content before opening it. NCTC cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Due to Texas' very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, and available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.