From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pauline Trummel
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring noted on Transcripts

For years, our Las Positas College peer tutors have asked if were possible to get a note on their transcript indicating that they were tutors. Of course, the Tutoring Theory and Practice I, II and III are on the transcript, but not that they actually tutored. They are hoping for a note like the ones received by the Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society members which is listed separately from courses. Thus far the administration doesn't feel it can be done, so I wanted to poll this helpful group. Do any of you have that as a benefit of tutoring? Thanks for your input and help. Pauline

D. Pauline Trummel
Las Positas College
Tutorial Programs Coordinator/Instructor
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 424-1471