From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan Constant
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Appointment tutoring

Our no-show rate is 12% and we are wondering how we compare to other programs.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Alan Constant

Director, Student Success Center

LIB 151A

The University of Alabama in Huntsville

256.824.3142

www.uah.edu/ssc

“It is not teaching that causes learning. Attempts by the learner to perform cause learning, dependent upon the quality of feedback and opportunities to use it.”