From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Schott, Sarena
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accuplacer Cut Scores: ESL Listening and Language Use

Greetings!

JJC is transitioning from COMPASS to Accuplacer, and I am in search of various institutions' cut scores for ESL Listening and Language Use. Would anyone be willing to share your cut score if your institution uses these tests?

Thank you in advance,
Sarena

----
Sarena J. L. Schott
Director of Developmental Education
Title III Activity Director
Joliet Junior College
1215 Houbolt Road, Room D1004A
Joliet, Illinois 60431
(815) 280-6735

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.