From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Reed
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Managing student behavior in the Learning Center

Hello Colleagues,

Does anyone have a set of policies (separate from student code of conduct) that addresses expectations for behavior in the Learning Center, and in particular notifies students that they can lose their privileges to access services if they are not able to abide by said policies?
If so, please share as we are developing some learning center-specific language.

Thanks,
David

David Reed
Learning Center Manager
Skyline College
San Bruno, CA

Florida SouthWestern State College

Please note: Due to Florida's broad open records law, most written
communication to or from College employees is public record, available
to the public and the media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure.

You are the Key to Information Security: http://www.fsw.edu/technology/security/