I completely agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joy de Leon
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2-4-6-8, Adam-Who? Welcome to Adamah, in Hebrew... that's Earth
swirling around the Second Coming

​Is there a moderator that will not let this person post to this list?
This seems inappropriate, to say the least.

JoyJoy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)
(608) 363-7059 (fax)

New: Make an appointment by going to:  joydeleon.youcanbook.me

Access and Inclusion are Everyone's Responsibilities.
*The fact is that ours [people with disabilities] is the only minority you
can join involuntarily, without warning, at any time*—Nancy Mairs, author

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Adam Marshall Dobrin <[log in to unmask]