Hello,

My department is looking into developing a program to help students in developmental math. We are thinking of creating a small group that meets on a consistent basis. Has anyone done anything for coaching in math strategies or something along the lines of experiential learning with math? We would like this to be hands on and interactive as well as help students develop the confidence and understand a fixed vs growth mindset with math.

Thanks,

Rowie

Rowie Wolfe, M.Ed.
Thriving and Achieving Program Coordinator
Disability Resources & Educational Services
 (818) 677-2264 Voice