Our tutors wear lanyards around their neck, with their tutor I.D.'s.  When they receive CRLA certification, they get a BRIGHT yellow lanyard, very visible in the tutoring room!
Thanks~

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Inez Anders
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring Apparel

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on apparel that tutors could wear to help them stand out in a busy drop-in room.

We require all tutors to wear nametags, but when the room is busy a nametag can be hard to spot. We've been playing around with the idea of a brightly colored safety vest or sash.

If anyone has any ideas they would be willing to share that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

C. Inez Anders
Tutor Coordinator
Student Academic Success Center