You all are so kind.  I must admit that while I am happy to provide this forum for all learning assistance professionals, I have very selfish motives:  I personally benefit from your postings as I do my job and I get pleasure from knowing that all of our students are being helped by the exchange of ideas between professionals.  Thanks go to each of you for your pertinent questions and excellent advice.  Now that we have expressed our appreciation to each other, perhaps our listserve can get back to normal.

Best to you all,
Winnie

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Saundra Y McGuire
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A special thanks!

Thanks so much to those of you who have expressed the sentiments of all of us who find Winnie's work outstanding, and who appreciate her more than she could possibly know.  I'm writing for those of us who wanted to send a thank you to Winnie, but were hesitant because if everyone who felt this way sent a note, the listserv would be overwhelmed without thank you notes.  But Winnie, rest assured that your grateful admirers are in the thousands!

With sincere appreciation for Winnie does for all of us, Saundra

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.
Author, Teach Students How to Learn (Info at http://tinyurl.com/ogfktwp)
(Ret) Assistant Vice Chancellor  & Professor of Chemistry Director Emerita, Center for Academic Success Louisiana State University