Good afternoon, everyone!

My department is going forward with moving our tutorial program to its own separate
location. We will call this location the Academic Success Center and this is where all of our
individual and group tutoring sessions will be housed. I have been doing some research to
determine what supplemental materials we should have in the space. We have a lot of
math, a&p, and chemistry tutors so I know we need to have some items specifically for
these courses (i.e: periodic table of elements, demo bones, plenty of calculators).

Do you all have any suggestions?

Thank you!

WyKeshia Wallace
Tutorial Coordinator of Learning Assistance Programs
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703