From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of WyKeshia Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 13:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Success Center

Good afternoon, everyone!

My department is going forward with moving our tutorial program to its own separate location. We will call this location the Academic Success Center and this is where all of our individual and group tutoring sessions will be housed. I have been doing some research to determine what supplemental materials we should have in the space. We have a lot of math, a&p, and chemistry tutors so I know we need to have some items specifically for these courses (i.e: periodic table of elements, demo bones, plenty of calculators).

Do you all have any suggestions?

Thank you!

WyKeshia Wallace
Tutorial Coordinator of Learning Assistance Programs Southeast Missouri State University One University Plaza Cape Girardeau, MO 63703