We just switched to Tutor.com and love it so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mishoe, Martha
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online tutoring

Good Morning,
I am looking for information about online tutoring programs that currently being used and your opinions on which are best.  We currently use Smarthinking for our Adult Education Program across the state but are wondering if there is something better out there.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Martha Mishoe, M.Ed.
Student Success Coordinator
Southern Wesleyan University
P. O. Box 1020 | SWU Box 1994
907 Wesleyan Drive | Central, SC 29630
864-644-5036 (office) | 864-644-5973 (fax) www.swu.edu<http://www.swu.edu/>

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.    Jeremiah 29:11