I need information quickly on SI use in community colleges. If any of you
work in a community college where SI is in place, could you please answer a
few questions?

1. How long has SI been in place?
2. What courses is it used in?
3. How successful has it been?
4. How easy or difficult is it to find and keep trained tutors?
5. How easy or difficult is it to find willing faculty?
6. Can you point me to any research that has been done on SI use in
community colleges?

Please feel free to include any other information you think might be helpful
about your program and how it works. Reply off list if you prefer.

Thanks so much!

Linda Whitlock
Academic Link Coordinator
Virginia Western Community College