From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy S.
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Required payment for tutor course

At both universities I have worked we paid tutors for all time spent training, including homework. We did at times have tutors who completed training as volunteers prior to being hired, or chose to take it for credit elsewhere, but once hired we pay them for any mandatory training.

Wendy Simmerman
BYU Independent Study

--
Wendy

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.