From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aube, Susan
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Required payment for tutor course

We require our tutors to take a one unit tutor training class concurrently while they start tutoring.  There is no compensation for the class.  The compensation is that they are getting one unit and it looks good on your transcript.  Tutors sign a statement when they are hired saying that they agree to this.